I've thought of blogging for awhile but my time is always so constrained that I didn't assume I would have time to do it successfully. I've decided will start and see how it goes. I have lots of things to draw ideas from:
(1) Work as a professor at a local university
(2) Working on my dissertation (that has taken WAY TOO LONG to complete)
(3) The loss of my husband last year (7/4/11) in a motorcycle wreck
(4) My fabulous little boy (who's almost 5)
(5) The loss of my Daddy to suicide (5/19/09) and the mental illness that led to it
(6) Being a fan of music
(7) My ever-evolving spiritual/religious views
There are lots of things I have to say but I don't usually take the time to write them down. I feel as though I have a unique take on the world and the way I choose to interact with it. I know there are things I have to say that are important and other people could benefit from hearing.
No comments:
Post a Comment